Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Musings: Contemporary Jewelry

Since we have been working very hard to turn the garage into my studio, I haven't had much time or a place to get creative so I am living vicariously through these amazing artists at the moment! Today I will be taking some photos of the studio in progress, it's a big mess but it will be fun to document it and show you the before and afters. For now enjoy these amazing pieces. Can't wait to get my hands dirty!


Denise Julia Reytan


Wenhui Li


Belles Bejewelled Multiple loops of black bounded leather
Marie-André Côté (ceramic)



Jasmin Winter



Janna Syvanoja

Noritami Jewery





Elfrun Lach



Barbara Stutman


Jasmin Winter



Lucy Sarneel

Frida Gustavsson | Neiman Marcus Spring 2013



Natalya Pinchuk



Radà


Ana Hagopian


Sarah Hood


Peter Chang


Doris Maninger and Lucia Massei


gemma redux


Casa Kiro Joyas

Anke Hennig - textile jewelry


 ANGELA O'KELLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I always look forward to hearing from my reader! It will just take a second and I will get your comment posted!

Don't be Shy! Share!