Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

I absolutely love this time of year.  All of the stores begin to decorate their windows for the holiday season and the streets are filled with lights and the people are out and about. Chestnuts and hot chocolate and Christmas markets in the piazzas. I can't get enough, and its not necessarily the holiday itself, its more the spirit and the creativity that comes out and the special winter treats that we only get once a year. Since there are so many wonderful things to see and smell and eat, I don't think that just one post will be enough, so I have decided that from now until the new year, I will make a weekly posting of all the holiday happenings. Here is the first installment. Divertitevi!
Fabulously Festive Window in Piazza Duomo, look carefully you can its reflection in the top left
I Always love the windows at Coin

Ok, so maybe its not exactly holiday theme, but I just can't resist a dog in clothes! And I'd never seen a dog mannequin before either! Brilliant!



The window has a very 1930's feel so I thought it would look really great in black and white
Just gorgeous!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I always look forward to hearing from my reader! It will just take a second and I will get your comment posted!

Don't be Shy! Share!